We are pleased to offer Huntsville and Eden long-term rental and property management services throughout the Ogden Valley. While several communities in the Valley offer you, as owner, the option to rent your property on a nightly basis, you may have found that with the downturn in the economy, your revenue has not been what you had hoped.
A high-quality, long-term tenant can stabilize your income flow while lessening the potential for damage and costly repairs to your condominium or home. When you review our list of services, it’s easy to see why you should consider Peak 2 Peak Property Management to handle this process for you:
- We are a local company whose owners have lived and worked in the Valley for 15 years.
- We have local resources for any type of repair needed with quality contractors who are loyal to us.
- We handle all the preleasing qualifying – credit checks, reference checks and employment verification.
- We prepare both a visual (via digital photography) and written inventory prior to leasing.
- We handle all the leasing documentation to protect you as owner.
- Our office is centrally located within Moose Hollow Condominiums and experiences a very high volume of traffic. Our office is open 7 days per week and by appointment.
- We are committed to frequent print and web advertising to attract the best quality tenants.
- Security deposits are safely kept in our trust account.
- We provide monthly exterior inspections.
Our goal is to help you maximize your revenue when your home or condominium is rented long term. Please contact us to discuss timing, fee structure and procedures to place your property in our inventory.
At Peak 2 Peak Management, we smooth out the potential “valleys” for absentee and local owners alike. We look forward to working with you.
(801) 388-8423 cell
(801) 388-1925 cell