The Bridges at Wolf Creek Resort development consists of five distinct neighborhoods, all centered around a common amenity area known as “The Homestead”. This area will include a large lake, a rustic style barn/community center, a large patio and event lawn venue as well as a clubhouse with lounge, pool and jacuzzi.
The Grove Cabins
- 600 – 900 square foot waterfront cabins near the lake, stream and wooded corridor all surround The Homestead core. Don’t let the size fool you. With large windows and floor to ceiling glass doors, these efficient floorplans are remarkably open and inviting. Located strategically around the lake, truly the heart of the development, these units lend themselves to the perfect vacation rentals or weekend getaways.
The Homestead Cottages
- 1500 – 2300 square foot thoughtfully built mountain style homes. Choose from 9 different floor plans with options available for customization. This particular neighborhood will have it’s own exterior maintenance crew to shovel snow and mow lawns.
The Parkside Cottages
- These homes will offer the same options as The Homestead Cottages, but will be located closer to the golf course. The centerpiece of this neighborhood is the extensive “Bridge Style Entry & Water Feature” as well as a first class park and playground.
The Mountainside Estate Lots
- For those who want to build a custom home ranging from 2000 – 4000+ square feet, The Bridges development offers mountainside estate sized lots ranging from 1/3 to 1/2 acre. These lots are the highest on the hill and boast breathtaking views of the entire Ogden valley.
The North 40 Estate Lots
- Similar in size and orientation to The Mountainside Estate lots, these secluded lots are surrounded by over 100 acres of trails, trees and undisturbed open land.